Matt Cutts’ recent blog post gave me the idea to also crowd source recommendations for my own needs.
In 10 days, I’m headed off for my honeymoon to Fiji where I”ll be relaxing on white sand beaches. I need suggestions on what books I should be reading. That’s where you come in 🙂
Here are 4 books I’ve read in the last few years that I’ve really enjoyed for various reasons:
- Stumbling on Happiness by Dan Gilbert
- Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
- The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
- Ugly Americans by BenMezrich
Here are books that a few people have already suggested:
- The 4 book “Watch” series by Sergei Lukyanenko (Night Watch, Day Watch, Twilight Watch and Last Watch)
- Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- Einstein’s Dreams by Alan Lightman
Let’s hear your suggestions!