I was previously having troubles with getting the Mac Mini connecting at Gigabit speeds on my home network. I thought for sure it was the cabling or wall jack this entire time, since those are usually the root of all problems with a gigabit setup. However, after testing out all the equipment, I was left at a loss. I then suspected it might be due to a driver problem, but after doing a bunch of searches on the web (including the Marvell site) I couldn’t find any mention of this problem.
A few days ago, I discovered my Mac Mini was now mysteriously connecting at gigabit speeds. I traced it back to a Marvell driver update that was applied through Windows Update. Gigabit ethernet, come to daddy!